Going to be doing these fairly regularly till How To Worry Friends and Inconvenience People comes out in October. This one's all about weird beliefs. Sort of.
I spent two manky hours in London today... and nine hours travelling there and back. Thank goodness there was a new HTWFAIP mashy thing for me to watch when I got back. I repeat: thank goodness.
Thanks for the fire wire cable btw - I assume it was from you. But Em had already ordered me one! Left hand/right hand, etc. Anyway, now I have two. Do you want yours back?
This talk of cables is just a stealthy attempt to generate more comments. Anyway, Em told me to send you the cable, so it's more a case of both hands not knowing what either of them are doing.
6 Comments:
I spent two manky hours in London today... and nine hours travelling there and back. Thank goodness there was a new HTWFAIP mashy thing for me to watch when I got back. I repeat: thank goodness.
Aw, poor you. Well, I'm glad to be of service.
Thanks for the fire wire cable btw - I assume it was from you. But Em had already ordered me one! Left hand/right hand, etc. Anyway, now I have two. Do you want yours back?
This talk of cables is just a stealthy attempt to generate more comments. Anyway, Em told me to send you the cable, so it's more a case of both hands not knowing what either of them are doing.
Brilliant. The video, not the cables.
Thanks Lucy, your comment tipped the balance of my confidence back into the black - I've just put another one up.
Thanks Lucy, your comment tipped the balance of my confidence back into the black - I've just put another one up. I know. I'm pathetic.
Post a Comment
<< Home