The clips you ordered
SMS:
"Even if they tried for a million years, no one could come up with an offer to beat 'Win a cake stand worth £50' for fabulousness" [Rob]
While watching Richard Briers talking about Charlie Chaplin on the news:
"I wish Briers had said, 'Well, in a lot of the early stuff it was mainly throwing bricks and fighting over women... a lot of it was shit, Peter.'" [Dave]
"I'm enjoying myself :) (what a peculiar expression that is when you think about it)" [Stefan]
Rhodri: There was a Banks in Genesis. Can't remember his first name.
Rhodri: he released a solo album. it was called... wait for it... Banks Statement. hahaha
me: hahahaha shut up. that's a lie
Rhodri: it's TRUE. TRUE TRUE. oh no, it was BANK STATEMENT. shame
Rhodri: We should just publish our chats, they'd be incredibly popular, he said, conceitedly
Rhodri: does it do anything else?
me: not really... it's a speaker
Rhodri: oh.
me: and its lights and ears can be programmed
Rhodri: Mine are black and square. With no ears
Rhodri: I suppose that makes me a shit.
me: it works wirelessly
Rhodri: ah.
me: and it's cute
me: and they can "talk" to each other
Rhodri: can you fuck them?
me: yes. they like that
Rhodri: Of course they do.
Rhodri: It would be excellent if you came home one day and caught Tom fucking a Nabaztag.
Martin:
That guy. You so would.
me: madeleine mccann. you so would.
Martin: oooh. that's low.
me: alright. the mum then.
****************
FUN WITH INVERTED COMMAS
I saw a headline today. It was this:
Madeleine 'seen' in Belgium
and I thought
they have the quotes round the wrong word
'Madeleine' seen in Belgium would be better
I think I may have 'caught' the sun
*****************


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home