Maus Congeniality
More of a Maria than you'll ever be
About Me

- Name: Maus
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I'm currently doing some work for Shiny Media - working as writer and editor of reality tv blog, Available For Panto. I also founded & maintain Worry Friends and the humorous online magazine for nerds, All The Rage. I seem to be writing a show for Radio 4. My work stuff's online here. My first book, How To Worry Friends and Inconvenience People, is out in October 07.
Previous Posts
- Buy The Book
- Smoking man's identity finally revealled
- Extreme Ways
- Magic
- The clips you ordered
- another one
- I don't respect myself for posting this here
- You don't bring me flowers
- The places I grew up
- i hate this bbc news website stock photo
THESE LINKS EXPLAINED
Nerds I Like
Paul Kerensa
Dave Gorman
Beige
Ben Moor
Danny O'Brien
Lektrolab
NTK
People I like
Tom
Marty
Alistair
Stefan
Sandy
Mike
James and the Blue Cat
Josh
Waen Shepherd/Gary Le Strange
Chelsea Hilton
Nadia Kamil
Some other Lovemaus websites
Online CV thing
Old Lovemaus HQ
Maus Of Elliott
Why Not Try
Lovemaus Livejournal
Lovemaus Flickr account
My X files reference page
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
footer


3 Comments:
Good, and obscure, pillows joke!
Now that I have looked the line up on Google, I agree.
Indeed, this is the true intertextuality that we seek.
Post a Comment
<< Home