Sunday, January 08, 2006

In 2006 i am

Sick of trying to decipher song lyrics. So I made this

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of an advert from the late 80s for cassette tapes.

did you know that your name in french would be "souris de l'amour"? thats continental that is

11:10 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

um..."souris d'amour" maybe? beats jee pee ash either way.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever. i asked a french associate at work who was right. she said you was. BUT, the point is you cheated by asking tom. i know he knows french because he used to phone up roulston and yell at him in angry french.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Give me some credit. I was the best at French at school. Even though we used these "Hexagone" textbooks from the eighties which were so rubbish and cheap you could use your rubber to erase parts of the pictures and draw new parts in.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Alistair Johnston said...

We did that with our Good News bibles.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

hehe. I had to buy my copy of Hexagone when I left because I was too embarrassed to give it back. It cost £5.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had tricolore, so i don't much care for hexagone.

i shall continue to call you "souris" for short, as the teutonic "maus" sounds coarse by comparison. german is the coarsest of all the romantics.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

As you wish. I always intend it to be pronounced "MAUS" with a hard german accent though. I think souris sounds far to fluffy for my ascerbic demeanour.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://tfkkrhfh.com/gowh/aerq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jllhyjfr.com/kokr/vjsz.html]Cool site[/url]

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://tfkkrhfh.com/gowh/aerq.html | http://pldwrfji.com/ejmu/allf.html

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home