Monday, November 14, 2005

Today I am 26

So there's really no excuse for this kind of thing:




Thanks Tom! And anyone else who's texted/emailled/whatever.


I promise to update this site in the future, I've been storing up some beauties for you. Relatively busy at the moment though.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Tim W.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a heart in your plushie's eye. If only it could blink and shift it... but it doesn't have eyelids. It's destined to have a life where every second is a moment of agonising discomfort at that damn thing plastered on its cornea. You are the only one who can help.

Oh and happy birthday!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Haha thanks chris. The heart is a symbol of the boundless love for humanity that swells like a permanent tear with everything it sets eye on. It would be callous to remove it.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday . I have just texted you but not sure if I have the right number anymore!peter

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's STUCK IN ITS EYE, dammit.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Chris: you have no soul.

Pete: thanks, I got it, but have no credit to reply :(

Tim: thank you!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home