quicky
Got back from one week away and I'm going off for another one today. No msns and no time for emails, but have a few assorted sms.
"Everyone says what a great parliamentarian he was, but no one has yet mentioned all the wishes he granted for those five children" (Sandy)
"I'm going to see Stewart Lee this evening, but I'll have to keep a close hold of Liza as I'm afraid Lee might steal her cos he is fi-it" (Sandy)
"Have just seen Richard Herring go into 'Eat' then meet Jenny Eclair on Duke of York street in St James's! Why not text him and pretend you're spying on him?" (Alistair)
"From the metro, a story about a new time travel theory: 'their ideas make a nonsense of the adventures of michael j fox in the back to the future films' " (Sandy)
"Can guinea pigs and rabbits have babies together?" (Peter)
Italy photos on my Flickr, new Maus of Elliott coming up later this week. Happy holidays!


2 Comments:
MoE was there first??? second, surely...
love and peace!
ben
yes, sorry, props to you ben. MoE only knows about Lost because of Ben Moor, who is currently in Edinburgh, ladies and gentleman, performing his one man show Coelacanth ("See-la-canth") at the Pleasance. I've seen it and it really is excellent. If you're in Edinburgh you should go along, and if you enjoy it, why not find Ben in the courtyard afterwards and tell him? He loves that.
Post a Comment
<< Home