Maus Congeniality
More of a Maria than you'll ever be
About Me

- Name: Maus
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I'm currently doing some work for Shiny Media - working as writer and editor of reality tv blog, Available For Panto. I also founded & maintain Worry Friends and the humorous online magazine for nerds, All The Rage. I seem to be writing a show for Radio 4. My work stuff's online here. My first book, How To Worry Friends and Inconvenience People, is out in October 07.
Previous Posts
- M.o.EEmailTom Sharp: http://www.rubberjohnny.tv/ I...
- Maus of Elliott is updated, as requested.Meanwhile...
- And another link:
- Link Update
- Puntcon
- Flickr
- Science Fiction Fans
- Lost days
- Mostly msns
- Newsflash
THESE LINKS EXPLAINED
Nerds I Like
Paul Kerensa
Dave Gorman
Beige
Ben Moor
Danny O'Brien
Lektrolab
NTK
People I like
Tom
Marty
Alistair
Stefan
Sandy
Mike
James and the Blue Cat
Josh
Waen Shepherd/Gary Le Strange
Chelsea Hilton
Nadia Kamil
Some other Lovemaus websites
Online CV thing
Old Lovemaus HQ
Maus Of Elliott
Why Not Try
Lovemaus Livejournal
Lovemaus Flickr account
My X files reference page
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
footer








6 Comments:
the movie doesn't work. also, it complains about DCsomething.dv :(
the movie doesn't work. also, it complains about DCsomething.dv :(
seeya,
josh
oops.
seeya,
josh
works fine for me. quicktime.
dcsomething.dv? pfft!
Have you uploaded a .mov link to your harddrive? The .mov file contains this:
Macintosh HD:Users:maus:Movies:lightning:Media:DCP_1485.dv
I have no idea if I'm making sense here...
Tim W.
Yes you are. Thanks Tim, you're right. I'm an idiot.
Post a Comment
<< Home