Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Link Update

A new url is born every second, and as we all use links every day, I thought it was high time I updated some of mine in the sidebar.


Cory has finally sorted out a "web log" listing his projects. I laughed out loud at Dooogle. The 'blog is of course out of date already, and is probably the only place on the internet you're likely to find phrases like, "Here is The Super Mario Movie made with www.paperrad.org , a 15 minute movie made on a Mario Brothers cartridge. Source code is here , and the NES ROM is here . Pictures form the installation are here" and "Pizza Party is a command line program that allows you to order pizza. made with Michael Frumin." His links section is delightful too.

Cory once said to me: Yes I remember you, Lindsey isn't it? and I'll write you a chip



Another relatively new but already out of date blog is Mike's. I was linking to his photos before, but now he's written a bit on here so I think this is better. He's currently in India taking Buddhist teachings from an 86 year old man who once gave teachings to Leonard Cohen.

Mike once said to me: Yes you owe me an email, but do you think i could have the cash equivalent? I'm living of whatever scraps I can fight the hounds for.



Sally's also got a new blog, which is nice.

Sally once said to me: Yes I am indeed recieving your emails



NTK now rumoured to be going monthly "for essential maintenance" over the summer.

Dave once said to me: This is a funny screen in your camera, isn't it. Is it from a Gameboy?



Ben's site now features a page about his new Edinburgh show, Coelacanth, as well as an update on the last frisbee golf championship.

Ben once said to me: You sick puppies have been in my house!



Maus of Elliott isn't dead, just...gestating. Your patience will be rewarded.





Msnz
Peter is in New York

Peter: have you been here before?
Maus: never
Peter: its the best place in the world, i promise
Peter: better than bethnal green even
Peter: or stockport
Maus: haha
Peter: if you could imagine such a thing
Peter: like a combination of stockport and bethnal green
Maus: met any nice people?
Peter: most of my new friends are coke addled bisexualists
Peter: it's all good
Maus: hahah right
Peter: do you like the tat?
Maus: yes
Maus: did it hurt?
Peter: nah it doesn't hurt
Peter: well if you're not scared of needles
Peter: its just a bit of a scratch
Peter: its worse cos i watched it
Peter: im going to get another
Peter: of your face
Peter: on my back



Whymars: dude!
Maus: evening
Maus: whymars?
Whymars: whymars indeed!
Whymars: it like the whymars republic
Maus: ah
Maus: haha
Whymars: ha ah
Maus: haaa
Maus: h
Whymars: ga ah how are you leila

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aargh! You and Chris Lightfoot in the same photo... Did you meet Tom Steinberg and Francis Irving too?

I had wondered if you might be at puntcon - I got an invite but was being literary in Hay-on-Wye so couldn't make it. Perhaps I'll come next year.


Free Kevin Mitnick? I'll have two!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Don't tell me! Tell the comments section on Bill's blog!

Yes "Steiny" was there. I don't know who Irving is. I didn't speak too anyone really, I am too shy.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://yachgnmt.com/eklk/ywez.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vcsgejfg.com/vjcq/bdiu.html]Cool site[/url]

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://yachgnmt.com/eklk/ywez.html | http://hovajgja.com/ozks/drfp.html

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home