Newsflash
I'm doing a new blog alongside this one, hope you don't hate it/me by extension.
Normal townmaus updates will commence shortly.
Mini-update

On Sunday we went to London (where this picture was taken) to see Alistair and Jane, and also to meet up with Ben and co to throw frisbees at trees in Regents' Park, because we hate the natural world. I have been invited to guest-blog about it on Verbose Coma and will be doing so soon.


5 Comments:
this lack of regular blogging is only temporarily managable due to the (hilarious) title of the new blog. please recommence your blogging even-shorter-ly.
i do, however, like the new blog and also learnt some things!
seeya,
josh
Ah, thanks Josh! The next posting on here will be a "bumper edition", possibly with pictures- promise!
Your other blog sucks for not allowing anonymo(/a)us comments. I wanted to say:
""I wasn't even supposed to be here today". Very good"
Stefan
oh sorry stef. I'll sort it out soon. Glad someone got my ref :D
x
Laura: It is something said frequently by one of the characters in the film "Clerks".
Stefan: OK, comments should work now in Maus of Elliot, although I fear that the comment moment has now passed.
Post a Comment
<< Home