Sunday, April 17, 2005

OTW TNG

"It's the most self-indulgent thing ever, I can't believe you're putting this online"- Tom

Why just Director's commentaries?
Why not Viewer's commentaries?

I found the Audio Input function on my Mac, now there's no stopping us. The written word is a thing of the past.

No.1: Short Edited Excerpt of Tom and Leila watching Dr Who Aliens of London

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"oh do me a lemon" is funny. can i submit my comment as audio?

seeya,
josh

12:41 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Good, cos we do say it an awful lot.

I'd love people to submit comments as audio! Must be a way...

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't hear any of it!

Peter

10:01 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Because it's quiet? Turn it up a bit.

Don't worry, it's not that good anyway.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home