Sunday, March 13, 2005

otweak

Knocked out 10,000 words again last week, inbetween the day job- so no socialising has been done and hence I have nothing to show you. Also I'm afraid to report that I have no energy, personality, ideas, fingers, memory or humour left.

And to those of you who came here wondering about Tom and why he hasn't updated his blog- he is fine, but he is way busy too. In the meantime, if you must read them, why not try some blogs that update slightly more often?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alistair Johnston said...

Why do you hate me so?!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Haha i'm your sister, it's my job. But seriously mick, you fucker, 90% of the people who look at this site know me from you or Tom, so I'm not making a biggity out of linking to either of you. I keep meaning to do a friend/family links list at some point, so hang in there kiddo.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home