OTWednesday II
Msnz
Ben: i just read flicker by theodore roszak
Ben: it was good
Ben: it had skellingtons
Maus: hehe
Maus: was it as good as jason and the argonauts
and
Maus: I have to write about du Maurier's Rebecca this week
Ben: ooooh
Ben: the second mrs dewinter
Ben: it's alan titchmarsh's favourite book
Ben: the shipwreck etc
Ben: did she drown?
Ben: do you know how it ends?
Ben: did he kill her?
Maus: it ends with a big fire
Ben: at manderley
Maus: i think mrs danvers did it
Ben: well there was a lover wasn't there?
Maus: jack?
Maus: or am i thinking of House of Elliot?
Maus: i think mrs danvers did it all
Ben: in her secret super villainess identity?
Peter: Leila!
Peter: they've arrested a gangster in greenwich
Peter: he's been runing up behind people and pulling their undies OVER THEIR HEADS
Peter: police say they've been looking for wedgie kray for quite a while
Peter: wedgie kray!
Maus: wedgie kray
Maus: potential fish pun too
Maus: good value
Me: I'm in Invisible Insurrection magazine!
Tom Sharp: Oh excellent! Well done! What is it?
Me: haha Magazine for speculative non-fiction. Next issue- March 11th...
Tom Sharp: What is your article about? Or are they just doing a piece on you? ‘Leila Johnston after 9/11’
Alistair: My bank is Barclays Bene't St (you didn't expect *that* apostrophe), Cambridge.
Me: Nice glottoral stop surprise, well done. Also good, hyphenating words
that aren't usually hyphenated. Much, much funnier than it really
should be. *I* think. Say, in that sentence- "Also-good, hyphenating words that aren't-usually hyphenated."
Alistair: I've taken to hyphenating words to clarify the meaning, when it's
quite obvious what I'm trying to say e.g I like guinea-pigs.
Things my boyfriend and I argue about
Tom: You're not playing that cube game again are you?
Me: But I like the cube game. Oh why do you hate me to be happy?
Tom: I have become a Rubik's widow.
Me: Ellen McArthur is boyish though, isn't she? It's not just the hair.
Tom: Yes, I find it impossible to muster any heterosexual interest in her.
Me: Good!
Tom: Well, you know what I mean. You're always going on about you think Stewart Lee is fiii-iiit.
Me: I think "always going on about" is a slight exaggeration, for a throwaway remark I once made on my website.
Tom: You are, you're always going on about it.
Tom: I'm thirsty
Me: Go and get yourself a drink then
Tom: You're unbelievable
Me: You didn't see me holding my empty mug out expectantly
iRL Lost driving to my Dad's wedding
Me: Now we are driving through the town of "Orwell" apparently. Quite Orwellian.
Tom: Yes, this is easily the most Orwellian road trip I've ever been on.
Searches
augustin burroughs (Google)
lovemaus (Google)
Famaus women in art (Google)
Glue Magazine nudist (Google)
maus 1 and 2 quotes (Yahoo)
maus congeniality (Google)
nell mcandrew +Bhq (Google)
nudist blast from the past (Google)
nudist lady (Yahoo)
IIIT site+ blogspot.com (Google)
photos nudist (MSN)
"augustin burroughs" (Google)
RUBICS (MSN)
"diary of a teenage nudist" (Google)
townmaus (Google)
"fattest dog" (Google)
"hey hey 16k" chords (Google)
"nudist pics" (Yahoo)
about Augustin Burroughs (Google)
batman %22china in my hand%22 (Google)


1 Comments:
you're welcome M! And...museums? Your blog looks amazing!
I might add some Feedback questions later if I can think of any, so, like, come back in a bit people.
Post a Comment
<< Home