oFtH eWe eK
(Or "Every morning I wake up on the wrong side of capitals")
Yor: Quotes
Tom: Donna McPhail's not doing so well now is she? Another case of nominative determinism?
Tom: Imagine if you went to the Comedy Store this month and they were having a January Alexei Sayle?
Msnz
Peter: i couldnt even enjoy the holday as i was thinking of a place pun on "havana"
Maus: "I'm went to see that kournikova playing a match in cuba" "havana?" "No, i did chat to her though. never fancied my chances much"
Peter: yay
Peter: hahahahha
Maus: How was your holiday then?
Peter: just wandered about cuba
Peter: there is an irish bar called o'che's
Maus: hahahahaha
Peter: there isn't really, but i wish there was
Maus: i am drinking a tea and an pint of squash at the same time
tom: hahaha of course both
Maus: because the tea makes me dehydrated and the squash makes me cold
tom: hahaha a hot drink and a cold drink
tom: haha LEILA!!!!!!
Emails
Websubmissions: I thank you for letting us have a look, and I apologize for the irony of
sending a rejection for a piece on rejection, but I'm going to pass on this
one.
Me: No worries, I'm used to it
--
Tom Sharp: I’m just getting old. My references are stuck in the mid 90’s. Have you seen that new Loaded magazine! Really funny. Did you hear Chris Evans on Radio 1 this morning! Hilarious! Hope I win the lottery etc. etc. etc. I’m spending too long delving into my Lost Beauty’s of The English Language (for character names) and perhaps have become a little confused. Did I tell you that Aftermath was traditionally only used for describing a meadow after it had been mowed? And did you know that all Mark’s and Spencer’s carpet slippers are made in the Isle of Mann?
Me: Isle of "Man", please.
Tom Sharp: Sorry. To be honest I don’t even know where it is. Off the coast of Leicester maybe?
Me: Does Leicester have a coast? IoM is in the middle of the Irish Sea,
half way between England and Ireland: about 4 hours from Liverpool on
the ferry
Tom Sharp: Ah. Is it nice?
Me: It most certainly is not nice.
--
Christina...I also remember being in the playground (I think you were giving me a piggyback!!) when a scruffy boy went up to the stretchy earlobe lady and told her he couldn’t see - something about someone hitting him i think! Being as considerate as we were, we both chanted in unison "Try opening your eyes"!! I’m not sure he found it half as funny as us!
I have no memory of Mrs Mills eye exercises, it all sounds a bit suspect to me. What was she playing at? I think it was a scam to reduce the amount of physical exercise she had to do. Was it 45 mins eye warm up, 15 mins exercise?
I remember visiting the chapel near the Manor House in Huddington. I cant believe the guest book is still there. I’m sure we signed it from a few other famous people as well, which if i remember correctly we got told off for!! Its a great idea to go back and sign it again - we will have to arrange it sometime.
Searches
diary of a teenage nudist (AltaVista)
Problems On Hampsters Cheeks %28Pictures%29 (Google)
nudist photos (MSN)
augustin burroughs (Google)
%22what would you call the jetsons if they were black%3F%22 (Yahoo)
%22diary of a teenage nudist%22 picture (Google)
leila linux sex sister (Google)
diary%20of%20a%20teenage%20nudist (MSN)
nudist (MSN)
mirc scripts greenhouse (Google)


6 Comments:
Stu Francis is alive and you can rent him out!
http://www.supperwiththestars.co.uk/mainFRAMES.htm
xp
Not just Stu Francis, Pete, also Billy Pierce.
Billy Pierce!
Alistair
Obviously that's just given me an idea.
Stand by for a new "correspondence" spot...
I'm liking the Keith Harris notes. He appears to be embarrassed about his birdie past , but for more dingos
he'll bring the bird.
"Keith likes to appears on his own, but for an additional fee, will bring along either Orville or Cuddles."
When my housewarming finally happend, i'm renting at least three of those celebs.
peter
I read a Midsummer Night's Dream recently. I couldn't get the image out of my head of Cuddles as Lysander saying, "oooh, I hate that Puck."
Alistair
Haha ace. Can't think of a "bottom" joke, damn.
I was sorry to hear about the debunking beard fiasco.
Post a Comment
<< Home