Monday, December 27, 2004

0tw33x0rz 27-12-04

Yor:quotes

Me: How do seedless grapes reproduce?
Will: Maybe they commit grape
Me: Perhaps they need to have a raisin.

and

Will: I taught my phone the word "dickabout"
Tom: Is that like a roundabout?


Searches

lovemaus (Google)
"ben moor" + casanova (Google)
augustin burroughs (Google)
Merry Christmas RSG (Yahoo)
mingingitis (Google)
nudist cam (MSN)
the most famaus museum in the world (Yahoo)
townmaus (Google)
townmaus.blogspot.com (Google)
"hey hey 16K" chords (Google)
"peter h*****" (Google)
ben moor casanova (Google)
casanova + "ben moor" (Google)
diary of a teenage nudist (Yahoo)
famaus mathematicians (Google)
i-got-hold-of-your-dad (Google)



Happy New Year, Happy New You One-off dedicated to the retroactive imposition of literary "theme" onto non-literary and arbitrary 365 days of events we call 2004.

Jonathon Freedland (Guardian, 29/12) "the theme of 2004 was unaccountability"

" 'Fear' seems to be the theme of this year"

"Transformation may be the theme of 2004"

"Conservative spending seems to be the theme of 2004"

The theme of 2004 is “Achieving Success through Contracting & Financial Partnerships”

"Of course, Eros was a replacement for Venus the goddess of love, the main symbolic theme of 2004" Of course.

9 Comments:

Blogger Maus said...

ABI! Christ, I know I've been meaning to write to you for about a year or something- so sorry. I'm living back in York now. You doing an MA in Newcastle? Hope you're OK and had an ace Christmas- will email you asap. Leila xxxx

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am another "blast from the past"

Here is an emoticon of me - ?

It's quite lifelike...

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you pipetabac?

more clues please.

leila

9:23 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Haha OK I am thick. Would you be the "human form" of that, then?! Drop me a line Matt - hope you had a good Christmas.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A plank?

I move back to Yorkio on the 5th Janua'! We should meet up, get involved. My friends work at city screen now so we can sneak into all the pretentious arthouse films we want for free!

Is it safe to leave a mobile number on a blog? Me no so sure...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

NO! I wouldn't. It's dodgy enough leaving an email address on here. Having said that, mail me lovemaus at gmail.com. See you in York!

2:23 PM  
Blogger James Henry said...

I do like your blog. It maketh me laugh. Lots of updates in 2005, please.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Hey thanks jatbc! And yours looks very good too! :)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try blingo for free porn picfree, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home