augustin burroughs ferrey nudist pics 05/02/05
Msnz
Tom: josh: also tell leila that skate or die was also good
Maus: i didn't have skate or die but i imagine it was much the same
Maus: tell josh that kept me warm when i was on 'attu
Tom: josh: where's that thing about nicotine patches gone?
Maus: peter told me to take it down! he thought it made him look like "a mental"
Maus: i told him i thought it would help him get honeyz but he doesnt listen to me
Tom: god your blog's controversial
Tom: josh damn - it was HILARIOUS
Maus: Richard and Judy is mental today
Maus: sara cox once said they wanted r&j to be her surrogate parents
Maus: and if they were that she'd have wanted them to buy her a pony
tom: haha
Maus: guess what they've done
Maus: that's right
Maus: they're leading a horse into the studio
Maus: i swear i am not making this up
Maus: they are asking her to get on it
tom: hahah jesus
tom: they are mental
Maus: she is going to get on it
tom: they will stop at nothing
tom: in the pursuit of early-evening daytime tv
Maus: haha and the other thing they did
Maus: they doctored their family album
Maus: so all their family photos had a tiny picture of her face superimposed over the baby's face
Maus: i swear
Maus: Am I on glue?
Tom: jesus christ
Tom:i'm sorry, i just hallucinated, what?
Maus: heh right
Maus: god i can't believe they walked the horse in
Maus: and to the tune of international velvet
Maus: i kid you not
tom: hahaha
Maus: my face is like this 8-|
Maus: the horse! Did they get that idea from alan partridge or what?
Maus: what the fuck?
Mau: but sorry
Maus: how was your meeting
and
Maus: chris smith is on Richard and Judy now
tom: blimey
tom: hope they're staying well back, etc
Maus: and not...what, fucking him
tom: yes, or taking some of his blood and injecting it into themselves
tom: hope they're not.. accidentally doing that
Maus: well, normally i wouldn't be worried, but judging by today's show so far...
tom: hahah right
tom: anything goes today
tom: "chris, you once mentioned that you wanted us to both fuck you and inject ourselves with your blood"
tom: "well, surprise..."
and
Peter: i doff my hat at you that's on the hatstand
Maus: i hat you
Peter: of course you'd like me to send you a picture of me in my twats hat don’t you
Maus: i just walked in on my flatmate in the bath
Maus: didn't see his twat's hat though, luckily
and
Peter: i had a dog once that broke its back leg
Peter: so it couldnt put any weight on it
Peter: so when it needed to piss, he had to do a handstand on the wall
Maus: haha shut up
Peter: it was possibly the funniest thing i have ever witnessed
Peter: kids came from miles to see Prince , the handstand dog
Peter: handstand prince
Peter: i miss him now
Peter: then we had fat ben
Peter: who was a fat black labrador
Peter: like the fattest dog ever
Peter: he must have been 12 stone or something
Maus: haha
Peter: you couldn't take him off the lead in the park cos he'd immediately run straight to the dustbins and start eating stuff
Peter: and he'd bite you if you tried to get him back
Peter: so we'd have to leave him and he'd wander back covered in rubbish
Peter: turned out he had a massive tumour on his tummy but we didn't notice at first cos he was so fat
Peter: fat ben
Peter: i miss him now
Rich: My tribute to Hardee now up on the website
Maus: ah
Maus: you know you can embed links?
Rich: no obviously i don't
Maus: does your blog template have an html editor option?
Rich: i don't even know what you mean
Maus: like when you say "this poem" you can make those words into a link like this
Rich: yes i knew really
Maus: in < a href="http://www.stewartlee.co.uk/writing/writing_glass2002.html"> this poem < /a >
Rich: but how?
Maus: html dude
Maus: heh
Rich: do i put everything but the in in?
Maus: yes, just the words you want to be a link
Rich: You are right. It worked.
Rich: I'll never remember how to do it though
Maus: heh it's easy
Maus: < a href "LINK">WORDS YOU WANT LINKED < /a >
Rich: Yes, how am I meant to remember that?
Rich: I am not uri geller
Rich: I have written it down
Rich: it's like a language for nerds
Maus: like that, yes
Maus: and bold is < b > < /b >
Rich: This is amazing
Rich: is underline < u > < /u >?
Maus: no, it is < ul >< /ul >
Maus: don't get ahead of yourself herring
Maus: the commonest mistake (I make) with the < a href > thing is forgetting to put http:// at the start of the url
Rich: I wouldn't do that. Only an idiot would forget that
Rich: don't you even know what html is? I do
Rich: I was testing you
Maus: html is great
Rich: well great might be stretching it too far
Rich: it's all right
Maus: pah you barely know it
Maus: i teach you one thing and now you're Mr Computer Languages
Maus: i didn't know hardee greeted people with "oi oi"
Rich: I think so
Maus: did he steal that off Mike Skinner
Laura: you should also hang around with my friend sarah's baby. he's only six months old but he's funny. you can probably hang out with rory mcgrath too, if you try hard enough. oh, and we saw that bald girl from the first big brother once, you should probably hang out with her.... don't invite her round yer flat though cos she'd probably get naked and paint herself and print her body all over your walls.
and
Oh, and you have to go to Cambourne (sp?) which is a village they have built from scratch in the last few years, between Cambridge and St Neots. It's surreal. Everything is centred around a massive, ugly Morrisons and they built houses to look like barn conversions, and some to look like town houses and some as just bog standard neo-something new builds.... and it's worse than anything ever.
New *Feedback* Feature! Ask The Audience
1) Would I like The Kills?
2) Should I start a “Personal” blog?
3) Should I do this more than once a week?


17 Comments:
Great one this week. Well done for teaching Herring HTML.
1. Who?
2. Yes!
3. Yes!-t
Hey, looks like I could do with a lesson in HTML too.
-t
1: No, but they'll grow on you as time goes by. In a year's time you'll think them dated.
2: You have already.
3: No because I don't have as much time to read it as I used to.
I *like* the feedback feature. TW.
Thanks for the posts...still no consensus at all but a third response might swing it. i don't really want to do another conventional personal blog so i probably won't- but I asked because people as me. I wondered about the Kills because I saw an interview with them where she said her most recent discovery was Magazine and he said his record to grab in an emergency was Wire - Chairs Missing. Maybe they were just trying hard, though.
Tim- just found an email from you from last september i have really no recollection of. Sorry (if) I didn't reply, I'm not at all sure Gmail told me about it! I'll email you soon with my news.
i second tom's answers. ps - more posts featuring me!
seeya,
josh
1) I think they're crap but that doesn't mean that you will too.
2) Depends how personal you're gonna be. I don't really want to read about period blood and itchy armpits. Actually, I take that back... I like reading about those things a lot.
3) Um. I forgot what this question was... Ah, thank God it's at the bottom of this page. YES! Cos you only do it once a week it means I don't check it all the time like I do with every other blog in the world and inevitably miss out reading it some weeks.
Ms Laura K
1) Would I like The Kills?
2) Should I start a “Personal” blog?
3) Should I do this more than once a week?
1. Yes, you probably would.
2.No no no no no. Don't do this. Unless it's funny.
3. Yes
peter
1. They're okay - you might like them.
2. No.
3. Yes, maybe twice a week? Love your work!
Cheers Pete.
*My* work? Pah it's all mindless lazy plaguarism.
Who is anonymous?
Just to add to what I wrote about personal blogs - I think you should write one if it's going to be similar to the old townmaus one, as that was funny and was just like you but on the internet. Similar with a lot of personal blogs - some I really like reading as they're funny and well written and remind me of the person. Some I find cringeworthy and awful and can barely read them ( but i still do , obsessively, of course) . I'd like to do some sort of blog again but , as you know, i'm notoriously paranoid about work and stuff seeing that type of thing. But yes, I would like to read a personal blog by you , so long as you kept it exceedingly real.
peter
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4255383.stm - please tell me you saw this and have things to say about it.
seeya,
josh
I have been in telly-hating-tom's room all week so... I missed this ONE TIME THAT R&J IS ACTUALLY IN THE NATIONAL NEWS.
Great article! Thanks.
Thanks for interesting article.
Nice Blog!
Very interesting site. Blog is very good. I am happy that I think the same!
Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!
Post a Comment
<< Home