On The Waterfront 29|01|05
Matt T: And where were you at Wendy House young lady? Shocking behaviour. It was an excellent night too, which is a rarity there nowadays. You better have AT
LEAST been having sex for me to be able to forgive your impudence...Life continues apace (slowly) in Leeds, with my boring job driving me into ever decreasing apathetic circles. Still, I rearranged my furniture last night so it's not all mindless tedium.
A collection of Msn excerpts
Maus: Do you remember coming round my house to play Golden Axe?
Chrissy: Hey! I loved Golden Axe!
Maus: we sucked at it!
Chrissy: Yeah
Maus: that eagle thing
Chrissy: And that winter sports game too
Maus: haha ski or die?
Chrissy: Yeah the rubber ring
Maus: rodney's ski shack thing
Maus: snowball fight
Chrissy: how do you remember all this
Maus: i have that game on my computer now
Chrissy: haha
Chrissy: Can I come around and play it?
Maus: haha of course! I'll time you on your bike
Chrissy: hahahahhahaha
Maus: :)
Chrissy: Sorry - still laughing
and
Chrissy: I phoned you once and asked if you were playing. Alistair answered and told me you were on the toilet and added that he hoped you werent playing right that moment!
Chrissy: Do you remember being grassed up by the lolipop lady?
Maus: sounds very familiar- go on...
Chrissy: We decided we were too old to cross with the lolipop lady.... (we were 11) so we walked through the allyway and crossed Newtown road further up..
Chrissy: she saw us and told our parents
Chrissy: we were told off only i was told off slightly worse because I didnt even bother looking at the road!! I left it all to you!!
Chrissy: So I think i owe you my life
Chrissy: thanks!
Maus: welcome
Maus: Did all the others from our class go to nunnery wood school?
Chrissy: yeah they all went to nunnery. Apart from neil. I had a night out when i was younger and got really drunk. A mate introduced me to a guy called Craney. I snogged him. Went to bed that nite at a mates house - when i woke she asked me what i thought of neil. I then put two and two together and came up with Neil Crane. I felt quite sick.
Maus: hahahaha
Maus: hahahahahhahahaha
Chrissy: Then if that isnt enough he came into woolworths (i worked there for a while) and i id'd him to double check his signature. It was again Neil Crane
Maus: hahahaha
Maus: cunning
Maus: didn't he have white hair or something?
Chrissy: Oh that Neil
Chrissy: Oh my god
Chrissy: Id forgotten about him
Maus: oh was there another neil
Chrissy: Yellow curly hair!!
Maus: yeah hahaha
Chrissy: I had nightmare about him for years!!
Chrissy: He would always be running around the dining hall with his head on fire!!
Chrissy: hahaha
Maus: hahahahahahhahaha
Maus: ah he was nice to me when i got hit in the neck with a rounders ball
Chrissy: Ahhh how sweet!
Maus: he could appreciate the pain, what with that firey head of his burning him in the dining hall all the time
Chrissy: hahahaha
Maus: he was "the olympic torch" of ronkswood junior school
Chrissy: You know the lady with the stretchy ear lobe? Do you remember her necklace?
Maus: erm...
Chrissy: It had a picture of an eye in it - which i think blinked when it was moved
Maus: oh that
Maus: haha yeah
Maus: looking back, I think it was probably a "hologram"
Maus: rather than any kind of witchcraft
Chrissy: hahaha yeah i think you're right
and
Chrissy: what about the poodle lady?
Maus: ...
Chrissy: Near the horses. The lady in the end house used to set her poodles on us. I kicked the poodle on my bike (Im not proud of it!)
Peter: so batman came up to me holding a tea pot and shouted 'T'PAU'
Peter: i said 'dont you mean kapow'
Peter: he said 'yeah but i had china in my hand'
Peter: oh dear that was dreadful
Peter: im off to kill myself
Maus: new robosapian on richard and judy
Maus: it recognises colours
tom: heh great
Maus: just says the name of the colour
tom: clearly i am missing a good one
Maus: what next...
Maus: faces?
Maus: probably not
Maus: they fart and burp
tom: hehe
tom: awesome
and
Maus: can we get a puppy
tom: yes a puppy and a pony
Maus: can we get a... fisch
Maus: maybe a gauldfisch
Maus: in fact forget it, i hate fisch
tom: hahah
tom: didn't think that one through did you
and
Maus: will you buy me one of these
tom: haha christ
tom: why are they all makin a :-O
Maus: hahaha
tom: haha i like the moon mouse
tom: presumably suffocating
tom: in the vacuum of space
Maus: hehehe
tom: hahah "tiny easter bunny"
Maus: 'little ghost"
Maus: presumably made by the work experience kid
tom: hahaha
Maus: christ that ghost one is really poor
Maus: and such a cop out
tom: yeah, not a mouse at all
tom: these are largely shit
tom: who'd pay hundreds of dollars for them
Maus: me
tom: hahah
Rich: i can't believe that you think that stewart lee is both funnier and fitter than me
Rich: i am heartbroken
ben: knowing me knowing you misspelled my name
Maus: tsk
ben: i was round at marber's
ben: or schnieder's
ben: the night that episode went out
ben: and i just sighed when my name was misspelled
ben: sigh
Maus: inexcusable! bet they got coogan's right
ben: haha
Yor: Quotes
Sandy: Alright T-Pot
Tom: Alright S-Club


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home