Wednesday, March 09, 2005

OTWednesday IV

Finished the three pieces surprisingly quickly (one a night) although i do have a new one to do already so just give me a break for Christ's sake will you. You people. I've even done the cafe review. It's a good feeling- sitting in a cafe you're being paid to eat at, doing some writing you're being paid to do, while on your lunch break from your paid office job. I can do three jobs at the same time while appearing to be doing none.


Msnz

Peter: i just went to get milk too
Peter: i saw jo guests bum on the top shelf
Maus: wow
Maus: seen the real thing lately?
Peter: no, only ever seen her twice
Peter: i hears she's now banging jack osbourne
Peter: ill be having words if she's bringing eddie large lookalikes like him back to the flats
Peter: riff raff
Maus: christ
Maus: jack osborne!
Peter: i think she's make an excellent freind
Maus: he's only 12
Maus: she's 117!
Peter: you're a bit pissed off after a hard day and you've got chick troubke
Peter: i'll ring jo guest and she can come and tell me about life
Peter: she has a marketing degree y'know
Maus: it's a sitcom waiting to happen
Peter: it is
Peter: me and jo guest
Peter: i'd never sleep with her
Peter: i wouldnt even fancy her
Peter: she'd be like an older sister
Peter: "so, the porn star jo guest, shall we go out for a coffee on the common"
Maus: "guest house" peter ****** and jo guest meet regularly in and around the Old School House in London, and, pooling their unique life experiences, share insights and advice with hilarious consequences
Peter: sounds excellent
Peter: i tell her my anecdotes
Peter: she tells me hers
Peter: hers would mostly start with "well the other day i had my flange out and....."
Maus: hahaha
Peter: i did consider buying that bongo mag in the shop, mind
Maus: she can probably get you a free one
Peter: yes
Maus: check her cat litter
Peter: i went speed dating the other day
Maus: is this a joke about drugs
Peter: erm
Peter: yes
Peter: sorry

and

Peter: leila
Peter: leila
Peter: this is urgent
Peter: well it's not
Peter: but it might be
Maus: hi
Peter: but it might be
Maus: yes yes what is it
Maus: what WHAT
Peter: lielal;
Peter: you alright?
Peter: sorry


Email

Hamish: Do you have any features? We take 90% of our writing from pitches - do you have any work online? It would be cool to get you in CITY.

Me: one step at a time sonny. I havent even seen the mag yet. I've got your
website
up, but it looks like i'll need...TO BUY IT? can this be true?

Hamish: you're rocking for a free copy darlin'... such as your plan! What's
your address?

Me: Hehe you got me


Entertaining instances of me online No.3 MY! How I've changed in 5 years! (Thanks archive.org)

2001
2002
2003

2003 again...eat my image mapping





Probably more stuff to come at some point.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the etiquette for having conversations through blogger comments? If I want to reply to your reply on the last message, should I put it there or here? If I put it there, nobody else (and maybe not you) will read it. If I put it here, it's out of context and you won't understand when I say "on his Scrabble site". This must be how Alexander felt.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Well if you post anywhere on my site I'll get an email about it which I will immediately read. The only "advantage" to posting on the latest message is that everyone else will get to read it too. Which Alexander?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Well if you post anywhere on my site I'll get an email about it which I will immediately read. The only "advantage" to posting on the latest message is that everyone else will get to read it too. Which Alexander?

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home