Friday, February 25, 2005

OTmon

Things My Boyfriend And I Argue About

Me: I saw someone I know today!
Tom: Oh yes, who?
Me: **** Danson!
Tom: Who the hell is that?
Me: You know, used to manage ***** like 5 years ago, in York, and is now managing ***** in Cambridge. Which is where I saw him.
Tom: Right. Did you talk to him?
Me: God no! I pretended I hadn't seen him.
Tom: Good, he's a twat.
Me: Why do you hate him so? You don't even know him.
Tom: Because you are trying to make a sex at him.
Me: ?!
Tom: Is he called Danson because it rhymes with handsome?
Me: The very idea! Have you seen him?

Email

Alistair: Have you read any Mary Beard or John Henderson? They write about
ancient Greek art (amongst other things)...
Me: henderson sounds familiar alhtough i might just be thinking of
bigfoot. Are they married? I think Henderson is gay and Mary is a
beard. Check out email below...
Alistair: They might be married now. Henderson was married already, I think, but shacked up with Beard. They're, like, old. I was thinking of Harry and the Henderson the other day. I was also thinking of the Monster Squad. Monster Squad

Msn

Ben: Last night I dreamed of Msn Messenger


Peter: older and wiser
Peter: never applied
Peter: to me
Peter: or you
Maus: oh hellp
Maus: i mean hello
Maus: or do i?
Peter: good morning leila
Maus: is that a lyric
Peter: yes it is a lyric
Peter: i was singing to youi
Peter: i hope you appreciate it
Maus: thank you
Peter: thats quite alright
Peter: i might go and see herring
Peter: i might do some leila related heckles
Maus: hahah
Peter: im sure he's absolutely love that
Maus: "show us your html skills"
Peter: I KNOW WHAT YOU SPELL WRONG< HERRING
Maus: haha
Maus: take a readherring? banner
Peter: your spell check is shit
Peter: you fucking fraud
Peter: yes i will do
Maus: give out badges
Peter: bloody charlatan he is
Peter: copying you and not even spelling properly
Peter: i will go and see him
Peter: ive not seen any stand up for a while
Peter: i was signing autographs last week
Peter: you would have been proud of me
Maus: ?
Peter: outside the nme awards
Peter: the were a load of weird people waiting outside at 3am
Maus: haha
Peter: autograph hunters who actually seemed a bit handicapped, like
Peter: obviously me and leonie stormed up pissed and asked who wanted our autograph
Maus: naturally
Peter: they seemed a bit unsure but all held their books up
Maus: lots of friend sters there?
Maus: haha
Peter: i refused one of them a signature as i wanted to put her name on it but she wanted no names
Peter: i said im not signing it as she was a trader and i didnt want her ebaying me
Peter: but to be fair i think they were a bit retarded
Peter: however we made excellent pretend celebrities
Maus: oh they actually were retarded
Maus: i can imagine
Peter: well there was an oddness about them
Peter: i've seen lots of people like that before
Peter: outside celebrity parties i shouldnt be at
Peter: funny look in their eyes
Peter: they weren't screaming fits or anything
Peter: as they would have known i was a herbert
Peter: i think i may have claimed to be the drummer in the streets



Entertaining instances of me online II

Our Score: 9
Your Score: 6.98

Author: Miniclip.com Play
Submitted by: Leila

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I've been so misrepresented here for the sake of comedy. It is hilarious, though. LET'S ARGUE EVERY DAY! Or on Sundays and Wednesdays, at least.

-t

8:31 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

i don't know what you mean. that is just an exact transcript of our conversation.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh no. I've walked into the door."

-t

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you coming to a herring-up in London? when? I saw Hercules in Greenwich last week and gave you credit for the ticket sale. Maybe we should turn our torrid, heightened-by-infrequency, online affair into a genteel in-person acquaintance.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

haha yeah remember when *that* almost happened? Remember when I lived in London? Perhaps we can arrange something. Friend ster me on the matter.

Enjoy Hercules? I fliered for that in Edinburgh, and I believe I was the only flierer, so have long taken sole credit for many of its ticket sales.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, very much. Though the impact was diluted by having read the whole CNPS scenario on richardherring.com. And there was no yoghurt story.

I think I am undergoing the surreal experience of stalking. But I've picked the fun side of the transitive verb. I have followed Herring from one Scrabble board to another while he failed to make RAISINS for a 50 point bonus. He still won though. This game's tougher.

EAGLETS for 90 is probably good enough to win it. The other player has a Q though and decided QUIMS is a worthwhile place to use it.

I haven't been on Fiendster in months. I will examine it.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://hkrbyzbo.com/bsaz/ezco.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://akujtxni.com/mhty/nmyn.html]Cool site[/url]

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://hkrbyzbo.com/bsaz/ezco.html | http://oxzgwhgf.com/tlkv/mkvo.html

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home