OTWeek off (sorry)
This week I'm writing about American Psycho, Kill Bill, mysogyny and Ansel Adams, reviewing a Cambridge cafe, climbing, washing my carpets, emailling zillions of people, and working at an IT recruiters every day...so again, slow msn week likely.
Things my boyfriend and I argue about
(Hanging up clothes in the "drying" cupboard)
Tom: Does that windchime in the kitchen have some sentimental significance?
Me: Yes! It was a present.
Tom: Right.
Me: Why? You hate it!
Tom: I didn't say that...
Me: You didn't need to! You obviously hate it. You're always ask me if things have sentimental significance when you're thinking about secretly throwing them away. Great!Now I'm terrified of turning my back in case half my worldly belongings suddenly appear in the bin. That's what you're planning.
Tom: Well I did think it must have some sentimental value because you seem to hang it up in the kitchen of every house you live in, and I couldn't imagine why you would have such an unpleasant thing otherwise.
Me: You hate it!
Tom: Can you hang my T shirt for me please? (passing me wet T shirt)
Me: Does it have some kind of sentimental significance?
Tom: Right, that's it...(switching off light and closing door on me) YOU'RE SLEEPING IN THE CUPBOARD TONIGHT!
and
Me: Last night I dreamt I was half naked in HMV. I was running around hoping no one would notice.
Tom: That sounds like one of my dreams. I dreamt I was one of the Pichu brothers.
Me: You win
Tom: I also dreamt I was being chased around my old school by Stewart Lee, looking for hiding places
Me: hahaha really?
Tom: Yes, but I was worried he might catch me because he is so "fiii-iiit"
Me: Tom.
Tom: OK I made that last bit up.
Msn
Amanda: hello
Maus: ooh hello!
Maus: working hard or hardly working?
Amanda: hardly working
Amanda: only 12 mins left
Maus: hehe
Amanda: one of the guys just sent me a message saying "yo flights" followed by the details cos he wanted me to book it
Amanda: so i have ignored it
Lego: My rabbit nearly died today...is on a drip at the vets.
Maus: sorry about your rabbit
Maus: ummm
Lego: it's not your fault, unless you sneaked round and froze its water.
Lego: in the dead of night?
Maus: well...
Peter: i did like the stuff you put on
Peter: the 'personal blog' but
Peter: it brought a bit of a lump to me throat
Peter: it's ok to do personal stuff
Peter: cos it's sincere and that
Maus: no i really really hate it
Peter: you go ahead
Peter: im not worried it's just odd
Peter: no it's fine
Peter: i promise
Peter: do more, but keep it real with fish puns
Peter: or ill stab you


2 Comments:
welcome back to the south and I'm glad you're happy. Hope to see you soon.
In the meantime Herring (actually I think I should call him Mr Herring) made me promise to write on here that he is better at Scrabble than me. Well, it's true.
Between you, you will ruin me professionally. I tried to use <ul> tags to underline some text the other day.
cheers leigh. but where are you having these secret chats with my herring?
Post a Comment
<< Home