Tuesday, April 26, 2005

OTWednesday X

I know it's early, but...Hitch Hiker film rox!

I sort of wish it had happened at the height of my obsession, 13 years ago, sparing me all those years of Sandra Dickinson nightmares. Better late than never though. It's cute and fun and sometimes breathtaking. In fact, I think it's about as good as it could have been...Tom does a much better job of reviewing it than I would be able to. Hope they do another one.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang on. how did you and tom manage to get in the film?

peter

10:58 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

Contacts, baby.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I wondered if you were still into the livejournal type thing, so I thought I'd say hello. Are you still contemplating Darriah(Sp?)
Hope this is you, google is such a wonderfull thing.

Best wishes
Ian

12:24 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

It might be me, there aren't that many lovemauses...but which Ian are you? Briggs?

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnston?

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes its me and it obviously is you. You still have the same love heart logo. How are things??

It would be nice to catch up, I'd put my email here but I'll get all sort of spam from spambots I have a livejournal. "mrblouse" is username. I've only just set it up but I believe as comments are screened you can post something that only u and I can see if you want to get in touch.

I read that long thread on your homepage, you seem to have more interesting thoughts than ever.

Best wishes
Ian

4:00 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Wow. Been a while.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you in it? Then I can stand up in the cinema and say " that's fucking leila's leila that" .

Peter

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I'm another Ian, and I can lurk too!
Well done on the M.Phil Leila, don't let Cambridge eat your brain (it likes that)

All fine thoughts,
Ian M.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, no respect. SELL OUT!

PEter

8:03 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

what are you wittering about now?

Hi Ians!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home