Mostly msns
mark: what's up
neorf: ah not much
neorf: think i'll take some measurements for my cd rack
mark: steady on
mark: don't want to rush things
neorf: too right, don't want to get it wrong
mark: how many cds is this going to hold
neorf: not sure yet, depends how wide and tall i decide to make it
mark: how many do you need to hold
neorf: no specific amount
mark: how many do you have
mark: this is a fun game isn't it
Rich: ben do you want to advertise your edinburgh show in my programme?
ben: sorry rich - too rich for me
Rich: ok
Rich: it goes to charity
Rich: you hate the poor
and
Maus: your leading is wrong
Maus: too close together at the top
ben: hmmm
Maus: i'm using a typography phrase
ben: i know
ben: i had to get it on one page
Maus: i'd 1.5 space it all
ben: so really leila
ben: could you read the darn thing?
Maus: what size font is it now?
ben: 12 point
ben: and bits in 11
Maus: i'd drop to 10
Maus: but it's personal pref
ben: you are so pedantic!!!
Maus: i like spacing
Maus: haha
Maus: *I'm* pedantic!
Maus: Mr Frisbee golf lawn society fruit club
and
ben: but did you hear what one nerd reckons
ben: that adam is now going to turn into a cyberman
ben: what with his implant and all
Maus: and the cyberman ref
Maus: in the museum ep
Maus: it's a good prediction
ben: yeah
ben: we'll see
Maus: your shows have some great titles
ben: thank you
ben: you've seen them all
Maus: um
Maus: not quite
Maus: but i have seen them some
and
lucyp: hey, who wants to see a picture of me dressed up as a mermaid?
ben: yes
lucyp: well, you could hardly say no could you?
Maus: i don't
Maus: ok, i do really
ben: please
lucyp: hang on, i'm having some trouble here sending the picture, serves me right after all my showing off
Maus: not so lucky now eh
lucyp: there was the biggest rainbow i've ever seen in Galway at the weekend
Maus: was it entirely circular/
lucyp: it was just really big and bright
lucyp: i was trying to think of a better way to describe it, but that's the best i can do
Maus: haha
lucyp: i've got to go and see shelley's new flat in primrose hill now
ben: ok
ben: try and win it off her
ben: and then she and rich will have to play for the other one
lucyp: brilliant plan! except it's the council's, i wonder if they like a flutter
Reconnecting to hrobertson@mac.com…
Maus: oh sorry i was ironing
Hamish: ironing should always be accompanied by an apology
Peter: i have you on dvd
Maus: i know
Maus: save me
Maus: be gentle with me
Maus: etc etc
Peter: alright
Peter: ill watch it when im drunk or something
Maus: yes
Peter: perhaps we could have a double showing
Peter: we'll get two tellies
Peter: one is me on morrissey
Peter: and one is you on george best
Maus: oh yes
Peter: imagine!
Maus: hahaha
Maus: a long long night that'd be
Peter: yes
Peter: im only on for six seconds
Maus: me too
Maus: actually i've never seen it
Maus: i'm guessing here
Maus: took a whole afternoon to film though
Peter: i did of course read all your old blogs one day
Maus: oh really?
Maus: seriously?
Maus: you did htat?
Peter: of course
Peter: i accidently found them via a link on the old townmaus site
Peter: of course i read the whole thing
Peter: It's alright though it was fine
Peter: Haha
Peter: "it was fine"
Maus: Seriously?
Maus: did you read the one on trioptimum
Maus: or just the news pages on angelfire
Peter: i read ALL OF THEM
Peter: i printed them out and read them in bed
Peter: i read all Al's as well
Maus: shut up
Maus: printed out??
Maus: i don't believe it
Peter: "i like to know nothing about my old friends and everything about my new ones"
Peter: oh i do
Peter: i dont like screens
Peter: if there's something i want to read i print it and pretend its a book
Maus: oh ok
Maus: yeah i can understand that
Maus: good idea actually
Maus: maybe i can sell my "book blogs" on ebay
Peter: yes do it
Peter: I'll bid a pound
Peter: No more
Me: blog about the hhgg film!! sigh.
Chris: crikey, lass. mind if I wait until after I've seen it?
p.s. possibly going to a party tomorrow...I think renowned hhgg-movie-curmudgeon mj simpson will be there (he was at the last one, though I didn't know who he was) so send questions that I can bottle out of actually asking him.
p.p.s. I might print out and bind a copy of his hyper-critical review
and ask him to sign it. it's arguably the most famous thing he's written
to date and I'm pretty sure it would be the only one in the world.
actually maybe I should get him to sign two of them.
p.p.p.s. he might not be there and I might not even go, so as in life,
disappointment may be assumed.
SMS
Alistair: Was ****** your editor at *** *****?? There's an incomprehensible quote from her in the Guardian. She's dissing Rolf Harris. I think...
Me: Yeah, that's her. She's a giant bitter jealous illiterate hefferlump.
Peter: I keep getting emails asking for money to build a large triangular object. I was going to send money but I realised it's a pyramid scheme.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home