Sunday, June 05, 2005

Puntcon

I went to that "say it slowly" puntcon picnic thing today which was pleasant. Good range of food too, not just cans of diet coke and snickers bars, as I had feared. Images that I'm aware of appear on my Flickr and Bill Thompson's. Mine aren't great...partly because the weather was odd, but mainly because I edited the hell out of them all with Contrast and Enhance and jazz. I just don't know when to stop.

Hi to anyone I spoke to there who has somehow found this website. I'm sorry I didn't speak to more people, but I am shy.



Not many chatz to share particularly. I'm scared I've become a shadow of my former militant self, wilting from the golden age of bravely struggling against the blog form to a new limp era where I'm cowardlyly embracing it. I said cowardlyly.


Maus: have you seen all the Losts now?
ben: no
Maus: !
Maus: catch up!
ben: i have to torrent the rest
ben: up to 20
ben: i know
Maus: oh
ben: you are the master now
Maus: the last one is good
ben: ok
Maus: here is what happens...
Maus: not really
ben: yes you see i thought you'd do something like that
Maus: it's ok
ben: well done
Maus: i am emailling you the spoilers
ben: haha
Maus: and texting them to yuou
ben: ok
ben: stop now
Maus: and leaving them as messages on your answerphone
Maus: too late!
ben: no really
ben: stop


Maus: did you see my photoshopped stewart lee picture?
Rich: no
Maus: i was practicing with photoshop
Rich: ok
Rich: where is it
Maus: http://townmaus.blogspot.com/2005/05/lost-days.html
bottom of the page
Maus: i emailled it to him
Rich: it is good
Maus: thanks
Rich: you are very clever at computers and so on
Rich: what is the html code for morphing the face fo Stewart Lee and Leonardo di caprio?

Yor:Quote

Me: The only thing I remember about Flight of the Navigator is that bit where they fly past a fat man and the computer shouts "Too many chinkies!" at him.
Tom: What does that mean?
Me: We always thought it meant Chinese takeaways
Tom: But that's really racist!
Me: I know! Shocking isn't it!
Tom: It's 'too many twinkies' surely?
Me: Oh. Ok. That sounds more likely actually.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ymorpkzg.com/ceig/agdn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://weeppqhn.com/hbjy/alfp.html]Cool site[/url]

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ymorpkzg.com/ceig/agdn.html | http://wpkbbyuv.com/gwxz/drui.html

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home