Sunday, June 19, 2005

Maus of Elliott is updated, as requested.

Meanwhile, I fear Maus Congeniality might be dying a bit. Having said that, msns coming later.




Unfortunately I've been forced to remove this msn clip as people seem incapable of respecting anonymity... In its place I'm going to put some online test results! BwAHAHAHWAHA! That'll learn you.

You scored as Loner.

Loner

100%

Goth

75%

Geek

75%

Stoner

63%

Punk/Rebel

63%

Drama nerd

56%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

50%

Ghetto gangsta

44%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com




SMS OTW

"I was just stood behind irate former Doctor Who and voice of Little Britain, Tom Baker, asking about a book he'd ordered from WHSmiths at gatwick. It hadn't arrived. "You could order it off the internet" they suggested. "The internet? Christ!" he thundered, his face scarlet with indignation"(Stefan)

4 Comments:

Blogger James Henry said...

Perhaps you are regenerating, like Doctor Who.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Maus said...

Oh yes. Barcelona, wasn't it?

8:43 PM  
Blogger Alistair Johnston said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home