Thursday, September 29, 2005

the usual

Email

Sandy: I've finally got round to making a very cleverly designed and constructed computer desk, its based on a steel car body trolley with a timber top...looking pretty spanky... But because I was obviously concentrating on something else while I was working out the design it's worked out about 15-20cm too tall for a normal chair. I knew it was going to be this way, and I even have a cute little model which is scale accurate in every way to prove it. I am yet to decide on a way forward. I suspect I might just buy a draughtsmans chair to use on it. If I make it any shorter, you see, the speakers won't fit into it. Hrm. I'm so tempted to just get a new speaker system
but I feel that'd be cheating in some way.

At the moment it isn't made up properly, and if it never went any further, then I reflected that at least I've made an enormously wide, desperately unsafe, very low and unfunctional, expensive stepladder.


msnz

Maus: it is only half an hour on the train from here

Chrissy:Half an hour - wow!

Chrissy: I thought you were miles away!

Chrissy: I was rubbish at Geography

Maus: hehe

Maus: well, 45 mins

Chrissy: In one lesson I drew the globe in 2D and drew all of the countries onto it - then I couldnt figure out what was on the other side - thats bad!





Maus: i saw the 40 yo virgin

Maus: he lives in your flat

ben: yeah yeah

Maus: haha

ben: tell me something i don't know

Maus: I am the first person to think that

ben: well. . .


and


ben: doing the smug quote unquote tomorrow

Maus: hahaha

Maus: i expect it is very good

Maus: what time you on? I'll listen out

Maus: or is it not live

ben: recording

Maus: ah

Maus: I call it ""

ben: oh i have always thought it was smug

Maus: ah ok

ben: especially when i am on it



...



Peter: so i say 'oh, congrats on the wedding'

Peter: she goes red and says 'what wedding'#

Peter: and the dude looks at me blankly

Peter: "you two"

Maus: oh dear

Peter: "you're getting married and moving back to canda.kate told me'

Peter: turns out they had just discussed it a bit and this girl was overexaggerating

Peter: now after this the guy wants to split up

Peter: ALL COS OF ME

Peter: That's it really.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://fnigpvpu.com/mbdm/qmgg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vsxssoig.com/keyj/huyt.html]Cool site[/url]

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://fnigpvpu.com/mbdm/qmgg.html | http://oqeitrtf.com/wylf/tkts.html

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home