back to skool
have you got your new pencil case yet?
rl
Tom: Do you want a tissue?
Me: No, I want an amputation
Tom: You want your nose to be cut off?
Me: Yes, rhinocision
Tom: Rhinocide
Me: A rhinosectomy
Tom: What did he say?
Ben (after his show): I can't believe I put my eye patch on upside down.
Me: it's ok, we turned a blind eye.
Irc
mark: i just read leila's most recent moe
mark: by god i'm glad i don't need to worry about this fashion malarky
mark: what? buy new shoes? but these don't even let water in yet
msn
Peter: They can have babies you know, I asked a SCIENTIST
Me: Just read your britpop hot females listings. I don't know who most of them are,
but have you missed justine frischman and Shirley Manson deliberately?
M: Justine Frischman is nowhere near as hot as Donna Matthews from Elastica. Compare. Frischman is OK but Matthews has a sexy androgyny - even if she does bear more than a passing resemblance to Dec out of Ant and Dec.
Me: Surprising Chumbawumba website
M: I saw Chumbawamba at the 2001 Guildford Festival. They rocked bells. I see they don't like George Bush, nice to see they're still as controversial as ever!
Glamour magazine... "A- List Crush? Who do you find strangely sexy?"
Jess Brooks, 23, actress - Rowan Atkinson - "Any man that can make me laugh is attractive and Rowan is right up there with Philip Schofield."
Victoria Wright, 22, works in media sales - Shane Richie - "I love his cheekiness. Now that his Daz days are behind him, I fancy him more than ever."
About the size of
From Tim:
If you google "about the size of" you get excellent
"about the size of"s. Most are a lot better taken out
of context, and it seems that "a walnut" is one of the
most compared things.
- Seventy-Two Thousand dollars is about the size of a
whole box of copier paper
- a wrinkled object about the size of a number 13
chicken


1 Comments:
Sorry to drop a huge conspiracy theory slap-bang in the middle of your blog, but you mention the actress Jess Brooks ...
...- she was in my year at university and 'stars' in the Doritos Frienchips ads and Footballers Wives (she was the bisexualist in the first series). Anyway, to cut a long story short, she probably *knows* Rowan Atkinson (I nearly put a 'g' in that) because all these actorly types in Oxford know each other, so she's basically just giving her friend free publicity, and made herself look stupid in the process. Idiotic.
Post a Comment
<< Home