Monday, November 21, 2005

In Glorious Technicolor

sms

Richard and Judy have a wine club? Just looked at Neighbours for the first time in ages. Paul Robinson was talking to Joe Mangel. What year is this?

Why not try being judged by your own high standards?

Of course Dad fell in

Oh my God! The child prodigy is everywhere! Maybe he's omnipresent as well as omniscient.


Thanks Alistair, Alice, Martin

Email

Things are very grand here, but very cold as I have forgotten my
jumper! Disaster. And its like, minus 5. I am also poor like a church
mouse, and will be able to afford only one sausage for my grand
christmas dinner, it's a sad story, I know. I have decided my new website will be about what I'm eating for dinner. (Sandy)


I regularly catch myself looking forward to the next big holiday when I'll be able
to hole up and really get some other stuff done for a few weeks that
I've been putting off since I've been working. Then I realise that the
next big holiday is either unemployment or retirement. (Chris)



I've also thought up a good, non-technical way to earn
£1 in a supermarket.
1: Just pay £1 for a trolley
2: Go into the supermarket
3: Sidle up to someone and plug their trolley into
yours, and yours into theirs.
4: Get the two pound coins out.
5: Scarper.

Your investment doubled and everyone's a winner - the
other trolley owner now has twice as much storage.
This is how I intend to make my fortune. If you are
more clever you could try plugging several trolleys
into each other. (Tim)



irc

< leila> you are standing in the forest
00:07 < leila> there are exits north south and east
00:07 <@josh> s
00:08 < leila> i do not know what "s" is
00:08 <@josh> south
00:08 <@tom> heh
00:08 <@josh> look
00:08 < leila> a giant goblin comes from behind a tree and clobbers you over the
head
00:08 < leila> you are dead!
00:08 <@josh> restart
00:08 < leila> play again? y/n
00:08 <@josh> y
00:08 <@tom> hahaha
00:09 < leila> you are standing in the forest
00:09 <@josh> n
00:09 <@tom> took me ages to program this
00:09 < leila> you are dead!
00:09 < leila> play again? y/n
00:09 <@josh> y
00:09 <@tom> god this is a deadly forest
00:09 < leila> you are standing in the forest
00:09 <@josh> w
00:09 < leila> it is dark
00:09 <@josh> look
00:09 < leila> you look around you
00:09 < leila> it is dark
00:10 < leila> to the east there is a light
00:10 <@josh> look at light
00:10 < leila> as you approach you see it is a lamp
00:10 <@josh> get lamp
00:10 < leila> you have got the lamP!
00:10 <@josh> i
00:10 < leila> i do not know what "i" is
00:11 <@josh> inventory
00:11 < leila> lamp
00:11 < leila> key
00:11 < leila> match
00:11 < leila> compaass
00:11 < leila> parrot
00:11 <@josh> examine parrot
00:11 < leila> the parrot is dead
00:11 < leila> it is an ex-parrot
00:11 < leila> your lamp has blown out!
00:11 < leila> it is dark
00:11 <@josh> OH NOES
00:12 <@josh> w
00:12 < leila> i do not know what "NOES" is
00:12 < leila> it is dark
00:12 <@josh> s
00:12 < leila> it is dark
00:13 <@josh> n
00:13 < leila> it is dark
00:13 <@josh> quit
00:13 < leila> are you sure you want to quit y/n
00:13 <@josh> y
00:13 < leila> YOU HAVE QUIT THE GAME
00:13 < leila> ------------------------------------------------------------------
00:13 <@josh> that is the best game ever

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://lijrbdvy.com/mwns/twro.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zgzokrvf.com/wxza/fnuv.html]Cool site[/url]

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://lijrbdvy.com/mwns/twro.html | http://bjzuysyp.com/lyuh/knan.html

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home