Happy Birthday Woody
girl: I've had a crush on you since we met. Couldn't you tell, the way I was ignoring you?
boy: Well, there was something compelling about your apathy.

70 today and more excellent than ever. Everything I know about relationships I learned from Woody Allen films.
I saw this advert for a church. On a church.
It said "God replies to _KNEE-mail_".
I laughed explosively! (Sandy)
http://www.ausoaps.info/neighbours/drawings.html
Ha ha! I love this sort of thing. Aren't people just mind-boggling mad? Fan art of Neighbours stars! Can you imagine anything less constructive.
The Natalie Imbruglia one looks like you.(Tom Sharp)
Sms
#1 Jamie Grimble claimed he coproduced Coldplay's second album last night.
#2 Also that he directed a Blur video. He walked off when I pointed out that he would have been twelve years old.
#3 He just said his dad wrote 2001 A Space Odyssey
Radio 5, just now: "don't seee that film Best. It's a shocker"
Just saw a girl wearing a cassette as a necklace. Try hard.
Msn
Maus: which is the best U2 album?
ben: under a blood red sky
ben: that and sgt peppers were the first 2 lps i bought
Maus: ah
Maus: you're wrong of course
ben: of course
Maus: you're letting sentiment cloud your judgement
Maus: oh good, i'm over my word limit, that means i can stop
ben: that's the true campaigning spirit of journalism you are famous for


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home