I knew you had the comedy inventiveness and the comedy delivery, but I didn't know about the pointing. That's some of the funniest pointing I've ever seen. Do more.
Very nice. I particularly liked the way in which, cleverly "interwoven" amongst the jokes, was a little plug for the book. It's the sort of thing that I notice, having worked in publishing and web design in the past. Watch it again and see if you can spot it.
2 Comments:
I knew you had the comedy inventiveness and the comedy delivery, but I didn't know about the pointing. That's some of the funniest pointing I've ever seen. Do more.
Very nice. I particularly liked the way in which, cleverly "interwoven" amongst the jokes, was a little plug for the book. It's the sort of thing that I notice, having worked in publishing and web design in the past. Watch it again and see if you can spot it.
Post a Comment
<< Home