the monthlies
You must be a world expert on Fried, and no doubt that stands you in good stead in your new job. [dpc]
Whilst I do realise that you would be accused of nepotism, that I think is a small price to pay to help your old Dad, and I have written for a few mags over the years. Strangely most of them are no longer in circulation.... [Ian]
If I see the magazine in Tesco's I promise to squeeze someone's arm also. Can't wait to find out who that lucky stranger will be. [Dave]
Me: I've always idolised the Artful Dodger. You could be Fagin, maybe.
Tom Sharp: Oliver! Now there's a musical. I have it on my iTunes at work, everyone tuts when it pops up on random.
I would make a fantastic Fagin. Big nose, creepy manner and desire to rummage around in people's pockets. I think I will base my management style on him for the next week.
It's the funniest thing i've ever seen. I actually thought it was malcy for about 30 seconds. How did the person that found this page manage to not instantly piss themselves? I'm amazed and in awe. Brilliant. [Will]
chats etc
To be continued...


1 Comments:
Continue!
Post a Comment
<< Home