Wednesday, May 17, 2006

B37R l8 than N3\/3R

email


I've come up with a new method of file sharing using
Ouija boards - It's another way that I'll make my
fortune if I can get round to doing it. You just
contact a spirit, your friend elsewhere contacts a
spirit, then the spirits talk to each other because
they're all up in the sky somewhere.

You can then pass a file to another person via the
spirit network.

Of course you'd have to send or receive files one byte
at a time using an upturned glass and a round circle
containing the bytes 00 to ff in hex.

You might have to watch out for the spirits of
policemen or copyright lawyers depending on what it
was that you were sharing. I think I'm onto a winner this time. [Tim]



Christopher Eccleston or David Tennant?
tenant, but it is the lesser of two evils
oh really? I thought that both had set the ladies' hearts a flutter...
come on, they r awful
i would have thought that tennant is alright looking. He has cheek on his side, at least.
no, he's awful. the other one is good in shallow grave though


Reference - no problem. I shall venerate you as if you were some sort of earth-bound
God, here for the glory of mankind charged with a mission to save our souls
from bad fashion. [Tom Sharp]


chat cats

me: cool
me: are you back in your old room now then
me: with your star trek books and lego and whatever it is you boys have
Chris: haha yes I am surrounded by the detritus accumulated by my teenage self
me: excellent
Chris: VHS tapes and board games. and half painted plastic miniatures of orcs
Chris: and 5 1/4 inch floppy disks with BBC stuff on
me: haha. keep going
me: haha orcs
Chris: maybe I should move any useful stuff out of here and then set fire to the room
me: noo. keep it. it's like a museum
Chris: the museum of misspent childhood
me: yes! do it
Chris: don't encourage me. besides my adult life is no less misspent, I'm just into different geeky subjects


Maus: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4774429.stm
ben: his face was very funny when she asked him the first question
ben: haha
ben: it is brilliant
ben: the guy is an internet star
Maus: what on earth did he think was going on?!?!?
Maus: what was going through his head?
ben: i know!
ben: hence the face
ben: it was some job interview he must have thought
Maus: that's how they do it at the bbc
Maus: always under the lights, in the studio, on live tv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home