no msns today please
no sms either, I think my phone's broken. yes, that is it.
email otw
"I'm glad you liked Nausea, its one of my favourites, i laugh all the way
through it. He's so bitter and cynical. Especially the bit in the cafe when
he wants to stab the autodidact in the eye with the fork. Satre. whats his
game?
You heard from ******? who was that bean head she used to hang about with? god,
when was the last time i called someone a 'bean-head' ?. Yes. I would be
half interested to meet them folk again. Well, i have no real interest
really. Those i treasure are the ones i've stayed in touch with, however
infrequently. And i have to say that the tasty carrot of discovering what
***** or ***** are doing now doesnt inspire me. Basically, who
cares?
Wait a mintute!.........at least you get an invite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aaarrrrrhhhhh the bitterness, Sartre was right" [Mike]
Runner up
> Dear all,
>
> I notice that my childhood seems only to be available on vhs at the faculty
> - is there a video player at kings?


1 Comments:
what the ruddy heck is up with those microsoft office dinosaurs? They're everywhere around Waterloo and the tube and it's driving me crackers.
Somebody ought to do something.
Post a Comment
<< Home