Onion rocks, and my affection for celery grows day by day, precisely _because_ of it's taste of "chemicals". Tins of artichoke hearts are my favourite addition. Of course I use egg pasta, because eggs also rule. It's ace having a fridge that doesn't freeze everything, and a freezer that just freezes things.
Anyway, the reason I write is that I've just read that there exists in "the epic of gilgamesh" such a thing as a "priestess / harlot". Well there's a fine thing to put on your passport. I thought it was funny. It is the oldest story in the whole of the known universe, I'm told. We're probably going to the wicker man festival in dumfries and galloway this summer. The wicker man is being remade with nicolas cage innit. [Sandy]
Have you seen Man on the Moon, the Jim Carrey film? Glen said it was the worst film he'd ever seen, so it must have something going for it. [Alistair]
Thank you for remembering that I like maps and Nottinghamshire.
Actually I like only one of these things and merely live in the other
but I see where you're coming from. [Chris]
When those ridiculously beautiful plane-crashees on the show "Lost" really settled in on their island, what did they do?
They played golf.
When the astronauts had conquered the Moon, what did they do to show their comfortiness?
They played golf.
In future years, when historians look back at 2006 they too will confirm that the point at which the year really felt fine was The Day They Played Golf.
Well, that day is next Sunday, friend.
And the golf we will play to say, "Yes, 2006, you're pretty OK" is the golf of Frisbee Tree Golf.
That's the kind of year it is.
That's the kind of folk we are.[...]
Families are beautifully welcome.
As are boy/girl/imaginary friends.[Ben]
oh i got an inection after the dentist and couldnt feel my mouth and
wandered round town then looked in a mirror and had blood dribbling all over
my face like a vampire. [Peter]
Sms
"Just noticed I've got an Isle of Man pound coin. There's a picture of a mobile phone on it"
"You watching Beauty and the Geek on E4? I was in the same year at King's as one of the geeks!"
"Chinese food's cheap in Southern states. Baltimore? Even less."
"What year does MJF go to in BTTF2? Has it happened yet?"
Msn
Peter: it's valentines today tomorrow
Maus: yes!
Peter: i've written myself a card
Maus: haha aw
Peter: "dear peter. i think you're alright. love, you"
Maus: haha
Peter: ive not really, obviously
Maus: have you sent any
Peter: nah
Peter: not sent any since i was a nipper when i sent one to a girl in junior 3 and copied all the rhymes out of my big sisters card
Maus: aw
Peter: which contained rhymes like 'i want triplets you want twins, lets go to bed and see who wins'
Peter: however i didn't know what they meant
Peter: and she showed the teacher
Peter: and i got in trouble
Peter: she snogged me begind the gym
Peter: she tasted of peas
Maus: hahaa
Maus: peas!
Peter: peas
Peter: she said she'd give me an 'open mouth' after school
Peter: i was hot shit in them days
Peter: with my wastecoat and jason donovan haircut


1 Comments:
Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my winter bird supplies site.
Good luck in your endeavors!
Post a Comment
<< Home