Saturday, April 15, 2006

sms

Could Jesus fly? [Peter]

email

Did you watch the somewhat unpopular Graham Linehan sitcom 'The IT Crowd'? (I'm sticking up for it, I thought it had quite a few bits of greatness) Nothing on TV has come closer than that to my job. But I don't work in a basement and I can't figure out whether I'm the nerd character or the slob (I have my suspicions).[Chris]

I'm having to try to force my way through "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell. I was given it for christmas so I have to read it, in case I get tested on it. The author makes up ridiculous theories about really simple things that no one would give a second thought to, but that he thinks are really important. I disagree with every single word he writes. Books seldom irritate me but this one really drives me up the wall. I could write my own book just criticising his book. [Tim]

Dear Customer,
we wish you a HAPPY EATER and inform you that we will be back in the office next Tuesday (April 18th).


msn

Peter: am very excited about new house too
Peter: I think i can move in next week
Peter: feels like things are going right and im getting out of a bad place
Maus: great
Peter: a sense of inner peace is felt, for want of a much better phrase
Peter: and i can paint it and stuff cos it's MINE
Peter: yay
Peter: i think i may have big murals of me on every wall


irc

< mark > and i fell off on wednesday after hitting a mystery animal in richmond park in the dark
< phil > heh, what kind of animal
< mark > no idea
< mark > one that made me fall off my bike
< phil > what size was it
< mark > about the size of a microwave


New! Goth story of the week (No more About the Size Ofs until Planet Earth comes back on, I fear!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home