sketchy
This is going to be patchy for the next few weeks i'm afraid, (it's not that i'm not having hilarious conversations, I just don't have the energy to trawl through them all to c&p). Assuming this is a time-management issue and not another symptom of the bloom of youth fading, I might get back to the weekly updates by July. Or, you know, I might not. Ever. Or I might. Shall I go on? I did a new MoE. Read it if you like tea.
Do you think you could meet me there? otherwise i forsee myself stumbling around demanding fops on bicycles if they know who you are. [mike]
chat cats
9:06 AM Chris: morning! are you ready and willing to make sense on paper for another day?
9:07 AM me: i literally just woke up. just then
9:08 AM Chris: yes I can see you with my hidden spy cam and infra red satellite
9:08 AM me: haha
9:09 AM Chris: hmm that's more scary than funny isn't it. it's hard to tell
9:18 AM Martin: DId it end "PS I am wanking as I wrote this"
9:18 AM me: hahahahaah
9:19 AM Martin: Did he send you a flickr stlye "tribute"?
9:19 AM me: wtf? oh like wouslim?
9:20 AM Martin: Much like that. That'd confuse him
9:21 AM me: haha. my little secret...
9:21 AM me: is MY GIANT COCK
9:21 AM me: haha i just typed that in someone else's window
Myspace Messages
From: Leila
Date: Jun 1, 2006 9:40 AM
Are you from Collins and Maconie's hit parade?
cheers,
Leila
From: Andrew Collins
Date: Jun 1, 2006 7:05 AM
I am. Or was.
Andrew
From: Leila
Date: Jun 1, 2006 3:06 PM
brilliant.
can't wait for the next series!
Leila
Andrew Collins
Date: 1 Jun 2006 12:29
If only there was a next series. Maconie and I have very much gone our separate ways, as I'm sure you have spotted. All amicable.
(It went on a bit more, but I have a great deal of respect for the privacy of celebrities, as you know)


1 Comments:
i don't like tea.
Post a Comment
<< Home