Thursday, November 15, 2007

this is what you want... this is what you get



I'm on a big John Lydon kick at the moment. Here's an old interview with him, where I guess he was about the same age as I am now. He does come across as a dick, but you can tell he's putting it on (because he's not very good at pretending to be a dick) and at the end he even comes close to apologising to the interviewer - "I do think honesty is the most offensive thing in the world... and you've just been assaulted with it" so we'll let him off. Also a lot of the interviewer's questions were really poor. But the real reason I wanted to show you this was because I was laughing at the below comment for a long time before I even noticed the name of the person who wrote it.



Oh, my sides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home