Wednesday, January 02, 2008

People of blogland

I'm alive, I'm around, but there will be delays. We've moved. We're now living in Borehamwood, inside the M25 (literally, inside it) with Thameslink overground routes into London (about 20 minutes, since you asked). Photos, perhaps even videos, to follow.

Now here's the thing: I can't do my work without the internet, how the hell am I supposed to do the fun stuff? I'm afraid All The rage will be going out late this month for the FIRST TIME EVER. Thanks to those who contributed, and to those who promised to but realised there were more important things in life just in the nick of time. That's cool, but it feels like the mag's winding down a bit now. Even I've stopped contributing.

Updates are desperately due on Worry Friends. Expect a press page to magically appear in the next week or two.

I've worked out a way of doing the one I get paid for on a public internet, but that is genuinely the limit of my patience. So sorry to those who await email, or chats, I miss you all. But it is a far greater thing that I do, something something, something something. Happy New Year and we'll catch up soon xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home