Saturday, October 07, 2006

print out and do your own cross-heads

chelsea: i think you're neglecting mausofelliott
maus: so they tell me
chelsea: i'm calling social services
maus: hehe. i thought i might bring it back
chelsea: nah, i can't say SHIT, cause look at chelseagirl - ain't nothin' new there
maus: heh i love chelseagirl! someone's sending me a sample fleece coat. It is beautiful and expensive. So i might give them some love on Maus of Elliott
chelsea: awesome
chelsea: i went to a party once with ben that was SO FUN. i went to the bathroom and there was a guy in there trying to get his girlfriend out of the stall, where she'd locked herself
"come on, honey, it's not what you think"
maus: haha
chelsea: and she was yelling something like "leave me alone, you prat" i felt like i was in a movie
me: haha, do you say "prat" in america
chelsea: no
maus: we don't say it much here either really
it's something you'll see in romantic comedy stories
it's a bit too polite for most british people


me: on myspace during working hours indeed! so much for professionalism
Tom Sharp:

1. So are you
2. I have it open all day. Firefox and its magical tabs.
3. I'm the boss.
4. I still don't think I really understand it.
5. Who's Esther?



1. I know
2. Me too, also firefox
3. All the more reason to set a good example
4. What's not to get?
5. Your new girlfriend.



1. Yes
2. Yes
3. My computer is facing away from the staff so as long as I maintain a
serious face, frowning every so often as if I pondering a tough business
decision, all is well.
4. It all seems so...tawdry, somehow.
5. Great. Dating in cyberspace is much easier than in real life. Hope she
remembers my birthday on Monday.



You're going to be 31. That means when we first met in 2003 you were 27, which is the age I will be in a month. I must be really old then.

Or ready to take on work placements of your own who, I sincerely hope, will remind you how old you are and how young they are in a few years time.


"another great photo of lucy 'mangers' mangan in today's G2. She looks like Matt Lucas! If I was her I wouldn't let a camera anywhere near me"

"spent the last half hour trying to work out which weirdo train passenger smelled like a wet dog. Eventual culprit: actual wet dog"

"am reading bat girl and doing my accounts"

"Andrew Lloyd Webber killed siobhan's chances. brilliant"

"there's a show on channel 4 tonight about Parkinson's called 'I'm all shook up'. Brilliant work lads, although maybe not as good as 'armed robbery orgasm'"

"You're right about Simona"

"Just met Richard Branson, he looks just like Alistair"

"Nice stormbreaker review! Tell me you went to the actual cinema for that one"

"Found a copy of 'View Magazine' (the magazine from Specsavers Opticians) on the bus. I guess I'll knock one out to that bad boy later..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Alistair Johnston said...

"Just met Richard Branson, he looks just like Alistair"

Peter?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Maus said...

correct.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! for the return of Maus of Elliott. Good prediction on the fingerless gloves front - I just bought a pair today, although it's to combat cripplingly cold hands rather than because I think they look good. Although they also look good! They're red! I'm a bit too excited about them!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home